What areas of personal growth are you currently focusing on?

• What areas of personal growth are you currently focusing on?

Posted by Alina on July 9, 2023 at 4:15 pm

For me, one of my goals for this year is to become more mindful and to learn how to be stay focused for a longer period of time. Any tips on that?

I am eager to discover what areas of growth you are focusing on at the moment! 🙂

Alina replied 5 months, 3 weeks ago 4 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Nicole

November 30, 2023 at 2:29 pm

Hi Alina, I am also currently working on my concentration! I think it’s one of the things that I have to improve the most, and in my case my biggest distraction is my phone. In this sense, I would recommend using some apps that help you stay focused like Plantie!

• Valentina

December 8, 2023 at 1:56 pm

Hi Alina!
    I am currently focusing on self-acceptance. As a perfectionist, I have always struggled to positively evaluate the results of my actions, whether in university, work, or relationships. Now, I’m trying to adopt strategies that help me to be grateful for what I have, live in the present moment, and not put unnecessary pressure on myself.

To ask your second question, I think we all have concentration issues. An effective way to maintain concentration is through meditation. Alternatively, I sometimes create a daily plan with the tasks I need to complete within the day. This method works for me because it involves something tangible and “physical”, that is, having written down your intentions.

• Alina

January 31, 2024 at 9:03 pm

Hey, Alina! I believe that if you want to become more mindful and to learn how to stay focused for a longer period of time maybe you should try to do as Nicole said: to instal some apps that can help you stay focused.. and also for me it works when I have to do something important and I want to be present, I delete some of my most used apps from my phone or I close it so I can take a break from it as much as I need, not to hear any notification that can distract me.

And the thing I am currently working on is also self-acceptance and my patience, because I have always judged myself even for small things I can’t control or change so right now I am trying to focus on loving myself more and more and to stop any negative thoughts.🤗